Monday, August 20, 2007

Jae Synth, Producer Extraordinare


By Aaris A. Schroeder
Editor-In-Chief
August 20, 2007

Warmed by the East Coast with all the hip-hop glory and sweated by the West Coast with its entire hip-hop anthem story, Jae Synth tears up beats like none other as Skurge of Righteous Movement, Turf Talk and B Legit crash lyrical thunderstorms upon his studio and mix potions full of hits.

Boasting Eminem as one of the dopest rappers he has ever heard, Jae gathers his musical influences from such artists as Timbo, Tofu De La Moore [his brother] and Hi Tek.

“I don’t have a nine-to-five job. All I do is music. If I’m not doing that then I am sleeping, skateboarding or wakeboarding,” says Jae.

Not so much time on his hands, Jae spends many hours networking and marketing.

“I promote myself constantly through flyers, internet, magazines; whatever it takes,” Jae reverberates.

Not shy on the studio talk, Jae represents for just a few of the artists he has recently produced such as RBL Possie, J Diggz, Snoop Dogg’s “Mandatory Business,” The Outlawz’, “Ghetto Monopoly” and Omina Bust.

“I treat myself like an artist instead of just a producer,” says Jae who has over 100,000 musical ‘plays’ on MySpace, boasting over 16,000 friends.

Performing hundreds of rave shows that “definitely influenced” his music Jae says.

“Everyone raps or sings. They all need beats! So my kind of work is always needed. It’s harder to get noticed by the public being a producer,” concludes Jae.

To find out more information about Omina Laboratories on Broadway and more about Jae Synth’s music, visit http://www.myspace.com/jsynth.